Product specialist pharmacies south-east belgium, opthalmology
Théa Pharma, located in Wetteren, is a privately-owned market leading company in the area of ophthalmology, working together with ophthalmologists and pharmacists to deliver continuous growth while providing new solutions towards patients. Since its creation in 2000, Théa Belgium-Luxembourg has become a true partner in eye care, with a broad range of innovative products in its portfolio. Théa is the pioneer in preservative-free treatments, caring for the eye whilst protecting its visual potential.
The Théa story is closely linked to that of the Chibret family, which placed its imprint on ophthalmology by helping to discover and distribute new products. Five generations of Chibret shared the same passion for research and ophthalmology.
The family spirit of Théa is at the source of its dynamism and success.
A. Job Mission:
Develop and implement a strategy to make sales grow and increase the market share of the products you are responsible for.
Ensure optimal information on the products sold by Théa and promote corporate image among pharmacies and pharmacy groups in the South East of Belgium, in accordance with the ethics of the profession.
B. Responsibilities / Functions / Main activities:
1. Deliver sales & growth through intelligent account management.
2. Visit pharmacists, pharmacy groups and their teams to provide detailed information for better knowledge, use and wider recommendation of Théa products in the South East of Belgium
3. Organization of scientific meetings in the region
4. Proposal and implementation of a Regional Plan in line company guidelines
5. Registration and transmission of personal weekly activity & planning
6. Establishment and daily electronic transmission of a visit report (for visits that resulted in a personal contact with the pharmacist)
7. Weekly reporting of activity to the line manager
8. Monthly analysis of activity
9. Participation in continuing education actions to update knowledge and develop professional skills to be able to deliver a complete scientific and technical information of high quality.
10. Participation in the periodic assessment of knowledge
Obtain sales objectives
Successfully manage big accounts
Bachelor or Master, scientific training would be a plus
Successful experience as pharmaceutical rep
Experience with groups of pharmacies would be a plus
E. Working environment:
Your hometown should be Liège or surroundings
F. What can Théa offer you
A contract unlimited in time, an attractive salary package in line with the pharmaceutical market, containing a fixed and variable part, company car, insurances, Ipad, phone, … but above all a culture where every employee counts.
G. Who should you contact
If you are interested, please send you CV and motivation letter to Ingeborg.firstname.lastname@example.org